Friday, May 24, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow




Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!


Wow!! 150 weeks?!? How come I heard about it only 2 weeks ago? XP
I really like this meme, it's actually my favorite. It's very helpful for new bloggers (like me) who need more readers and followers. I like it the way it is, and I think it should stay exactly the same!!

You can follow me via GFC or Bloglovin!! I'm following back everyone, just let me know you stopped by in the comments. (:

10 comments:

  1. I agree this meme is so cool!!!
    Old follower via bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it when I started blogging on 09, although granted that was a rough blogging year. I think it just happened when I visited someone's blog that day and decided to join in!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, 150 weeks is like forever for a meme. That's really cool! Dedication, lol! I saw this over a year ago and just started joining in 14 weeks ago. I was too shy to do it before then. Now I'm hopefully coming out of my shell!
    Old GFC follower, new Bloglovin follower :D
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only started 12 weeks ago, it was my first meme lol
    I'm a new GFC and Bloglovin' follower! You have a cute blog!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for stopping by & commenting on STS! I followed you back Via GFC, Bloglovin' & Google +.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 150 weeks? Wow! I took part in FFF when I first started blogging and I think it's a brilliant way to meet new bloggers every week. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following yours now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I agree with Sam, this meme is a brilliant way to meet new bloggers every week. Now following your blog via bloglovin' - have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love F&F too! It doesn't need to change, aha. ;)

    I'm following back!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Of course we can be friends! *hugs* ;D

    ReplyDelete