Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Series That I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

Wow.. There are so many series I want to start but haven't yet!!
My Top Ten:


The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
This series looks so cool. A lot of people love it, and the dystopian theme sounds like something I would like. I should really start it soon!









Delirium (Delirium, #1)
2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

I've accidentally read a terrible spoiler from the second book of this series, and now I'm not sure if I should read it. This week I read two great reviews  and I've heard that it's going to be adapted to the small screen... Now I'm not sure what to do. XP







Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
3. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
City of Bones is one of my favorite series ever!! Cassandra Clare is an AMAZING author. I'm sure I would love anything by her. One of my friends told my that this prequel series is even better.









Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
4. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I always like reading about and magic and witchcraft  I must read it before I watch the movie!! I've already got myself a copy. Hope I'll like it (:










Obsidian (Lux, #1)5. Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I really like the combination of aliens and urban fantasy.











The next 5:
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)    Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) 

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)    Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1)    Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)

That's all!! Hope I will read everything this year (:
What the your top ten series you want to read?

16 comments:

  1. OMG! The Infernal Device is much much MUCH more amazing than City of Bones. Hopefully you'll get to read 'em soon. Great list! :D

    Here's my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know!! I will probably pick it up next (:

      Delete
  2. Interesting. James Dashner's series made it onto my list as well, and Delirium, The Infernal Devices, and Beautiful Creatures were my 11-13.

    Tonile @ My Cup and Chaucer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... a lot of people recommend these three

      Delete
  3. Definitely go for Iron Fey and DoSaB series! and don't forget about the Lux series. Daemon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Beautiful Creatures series loaded on my Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JLA's Lux series is so amazingly good! It's one of my favorites. The Iron Fey series is also on my list of perennial faves - I highly recommend it!

    I have Beautiful Creatures on my bookshelf, but just can't get motivated to crack it open. :/

    Here's my list - http://kristasdustjacket.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean... Beautiful Creatures looks kinda long and intimidating. But I think I can handle it (;

      Delete
  6. Delirium is one of the series I want to read as well. I just can't wait to buy the books and start reading it. I love the covers and the description is awesome. :)

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are really gorgeous! Sometimes I pick books only by the cover LOL

      Delete
  7. Ack, so many of these are ones I need to get to - The Maze Runner, Beautiful Creatures, Catching Jordan...sigh.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Creatures is on my list too! I've read the first few chapters of Delirium and didn't really like. Hope you find it otherwise :)
    Top 10 Tuesdays
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard some good reviews about Cassandra Clare, really want to read something written by her.
    I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete