Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Post :D:D



Hi everybody!! (:
This is my first Sunday post...
I wanted to say thank you to all of my readers and followers. I really appreciate it <3


STSmall_thumb[2]
Here are all the books I got this week (:

For review:

A Corner of White (The Colours of Madeleine #1)
A Corner of White (The Colors of Madeleine #1) by Jaclyn Moriarty - Goodreads
Received from Netgalley. Thank you Scholastic!! :D


Kindle eBooks:

 Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1) Zom-B (Zom-B, #1)
 A Certain Slant of Light (Light, #1) Wait for You


Hard Copies:

Borrowed from a friend. I must read it before I watch the movie. :P



Reading plans for the week:
Finish Strength by Carrie Butler (I'm already 50% through)

I really can't wait to read this one. It sounds so great!!


What books did you get this week? What are your reading plans?
Have a fantastic week!!! <3




20 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'd love to get Of Poseidon as well.
    Happy reading, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Of Poseidon :) And I really want to read Pivot Point and Wait For You. Awesome haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of Poseidon looks great!! I'm glad to know you liked it (:

      Delete
  3. Nice! I still have to read Of Poseidon myself! The rest I haven't read! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I really want to read Pivot Point and I just bought Wait For You on my Nook!

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait For You is going to be my next read after The Look... I can't wait to get to it!! :)

      Delete
  5. I love love LOVE Jaclyn Moriarty. I hope you do too! Awesome haul! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time I read something by her, I hope I will enjoy it (:
      Thank you (:

      Delete
  6. Ooo I really want Pivot Point. So little time, so many books to read!

    Old Follower ;)
    My STS
    Deidra @ Simply Books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I wish I could just read all day long *sigh*

      Delete
  7. I really want to read Pivot Point. Hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeeeeeek, Pivot Point! I've seen that one quite a lot lately. Can't wait to pick that up. Hope you enjoy it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoyed Pivot Point and I hope you do to. I have also been really wanting to read Of Poseidon-can't wait to see what you think!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read beautiful creatures too! :D

    follow me? http://homeofabooklover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete