Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesaday - BEST SEQUELS EVER


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is:
BEST SEQUELS EVER!!! :)

135819901. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
This is undoubtedly the best sequel I have ever read. It was even better than the first book in the series (which was also awesome). It was all full of action and surprises and I just couldn't stop reading. Kagawa is THE BEST.

 Goodreads






15829962. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
The first three books is the Mortal Instruments series are all on my list of favorite books ever. What can I say more?! This book is just incredible and even better than the first. This whole series keeps getting better.

Goodreads






66543133. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
I really enjoyed this whole series and the second book was, in my opinion the best one out of the three. Grace's story is very interesting and I loved it that the author added more points of view to the story.

Goodreads






6134826
4. Blue Moon by Aliyson Noel
I really like this series. I know a lot of people who hate it, but I have to disagree. The best thing about this series is the unique ideas it has. This sequel was very good and added a lot of tension to the story. I can't wait to read the third book and find the answers to all the questions it opened!!

Goodreads





61480285. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
This sequel was just perfect!!! I was SHOCKED when I found out she's going to the arena again.. and the ending? OMG I can't forget these last words.

Goodreads








Ok.. that's all the sequels I could come up with.. I don't know why I barely continue series. :P

What are your top ten sequels? Share with me in the comments :):)

9 comments:

  1. Eternity Cure made my list too! I also love City of Ashes and Catching Fire, but I haven't read Linger or Blue Moon yet.

    My TTT

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Immortal Rules! Glad to hear it is awesome and the sequel is even more awesome. Maybe I will bump that up the TBR list. Catching Fire is my favorite of the trilogy. Great picks! http://wp.me/pzUn5-1zE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time deciding between Linger and Forever both were equally good to me! And I can't believe I forgot Catching Fire. :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    Sheri @ Tangled Up In Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both awesome, but Linger was slightly better in my opinion. You're welcome :):)

      Delete
  4. The Eternity Cure blew me off my feet and as for Catching Fire, it was the best of the series!

    Thanks for sharing, hon! <33

    ReplyDelete